Jaguars Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
Right now the Jacksonville Jaguars are seventh in the NFL in terms of odds to win the Super Bowl, listed at +1600.
Watch the Jaguars this season on Fubo!
Jaguars Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC South: -1204
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +1600
Looking to place a futures bet on the Jaguars to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Jaguars in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Jaguars Super Bowl Odds Insights
- The Jaguars are only seventh-best in the NFL in terms of their odds to win the Super Bowl (+1600), but sixth-best according to computer rankings.
- The Jaguars have experienced the eighth-smallest change in terms of their Super Bowl odds, improving from +3000 at the start of the season to +1600.
- The Jaguars' chances of winning the Super Bowl, based on their odds, are 5.9%.
Jacksonville Betting Insights
- Jacksonville has beaten the spread eight times in 11 games.
- The Jaguars have seen five of its 11 games hit the over.
- The Jaguars have won six of the seven games they were the moneyline favorite this season (85.7%).
- This season, Jacksonville has won two out of the four games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Jaguars rank 13th in total offense (344.2 yards per game) and 20th in total defense (342.4 yards allowed per game) this year.
- The Jaguars are compiling 23.1 points per game on offense, which ranks them 12th in the NFL. On defense, they rank 12th, surrendering 20.5 points per game.
Jaguars Impact Players
- Trevor Lawrence has 12 touchdown passes and seven picks in 11 games, completing 67.3% for 2,746 yards (249.6 per game).
- In addition, Lawrence has run for 240 yards and three scores.
- Travis Etienne has run for 726 yards (66.0 per game) and seven scores in 11 games.
- Etienne also has 36 receptions for 312 yards and one score.
- In the passing game, Calvin Ridley has scored five times, catching 47 balls for 663 yards (60.3 per game).
- Christian Kirk has 56 catches for 761 yards (69.2 per game) and three TDs in 11 games.
- On defense, Foyesade Oluokun has helped set the tone with one pick to go with 119 tackles, 7.0 TFL, 2.5 sacks, and five passes defended in 11 games.
Bet on Jaguars to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Jaguars Player Futures
|Calvin Ridley Offensive Player of the Year Odds|
|Trevor Lawrence MVP Odds|
|Travis Etienne Offensive Player of the Year Odds|
|Tank Bigsby Offensive Rookie of the Year Odds|
|Travon Walker Defensive Player of the Year Odds|
2023-24 Jaguars NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Colts||W 31-21||+12500|
|2||September 17||Chiefs||L 17-9||+450|
|3||September 24||Texans||L 37-17||+6600|
|4||October 1||Falcons||W 23-7||+10000|
|5||October 8||@ Bills||W 25-20||+3500|
|6||October 15||Colts||W 37-20||+12500|
|7||October 19||@ Saints||W 31-24||+8000|
|8||October 29||@ Steelers||W 20-10||+6600|
|10||November 12||49ers||L 34-3||+400|
|11||November 19||Titans||W 34-14||+50000|
|12||November 26||@ Texans||W 24-21||+6600|
|14||December 10||@ Browns||-||+6600|
|16||December 24||@ Buccaneers||-||+25000|
|18||January 7||@ Titans||-||+50000|
Odds are current as of November 29 at 7:12 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.