Saints Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The New Orleans Saints at the moment have the 14th-ranked odds in the league to win the Super Bowl at +8000.
Watch the Saints this season on Fubo!
Saints Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC South: +125
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +8000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Saints to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Saints in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Saints Super Bowl Odds Insights
- The Saints are 14th-best in the league in terms of their odds to win the Super Bowl (+8000), much higher than their computer rankings (20th).
- Bookmakers have moved the Saints' Super Bowl odds down from +4000 at the start of the season to +8000. Among all teams in the NFL, that is the 16th-biggest change.
- Based on their moneyline odds, the Saints have a 1.2% chance of winning the Super Bowl.
New Orleans Betting Insights
- New Orleans has two wins against the spread this year.
- The Saints have seen three of its 11 games hit the over.
- The Saints have won 40% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (4-6).
- New Orleans won the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- The Saints rank 12th in total offense (347.1 yards per game) and 11th in total defense (320.3 yards allowed per game) this season.
- On offense, the Saints rank 19th in the NFL with 20.8 points per game. Meanwhile, they rank eighth in points allowed (320.3 points allowed per contest).
Saints Impact Players
- Derek Carr has passed for 2,535 yards (230.5 per game), completing 65.6%, with 10 touchdowns and five interceptions in 11 games.
- Alvin Kamara has rushed for 457 yards (57.1 per game) and two scores in eight games.
- In addition, Kamara has 54 receptions for 355 yards and one TD.
- In the passing game, Chris Olave has scored three times, catching 63 balls for 771 yards (70.1 per game).
- In 11 games, Taysom Hill has thrown for 72 yards (6.5 per game), with one touchdown and zero interceptions, and completing 83.3%.
- Demario Davis has been causing chaos on defense, posting 79 tackles, 6.0 TFL, four sacks, and three passes defended for the Saints.
Bet on Saints to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Saints Player Futures
2023-24 Saints NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Titans||W 16-15||+50000|
|2||September 18||@ Panthers||W 20-17||+150000|
|3||September 24||@ Packers||L 18-17||+12500|
|4||October 1||Buccaneers||L 26-9||+20000|
|5||October 8||@ Patriots||W 34-0||+150000|
|6||October 15||@ Texans||L 20-13||+6600|
|7||October 19||Jaguars||L 31-24||+1600|
|8||October 29||@ Colts||W 38-27||+12500|
|9||November 5||Bears||W 24-17||+100000|
|10||November 12||@ Vikings||L 27-19||+8000|
|12||November 26||@ Falcons||L 24-15||+8000|
|16||December 21||@ Rams||-||+12500|
|17||December 31||@ Buccaneers||-||+20000|
Odds are current as of November 27 at 7:12 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.