Alabama Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
Oddsmakers expect strong results from the Alabama Crimson Tide (5-2), assigning them the 17th-best odds in all of college basketball and the top odds among SEC teams to win the national championship at the conclusion of the 2023-24 season, at +3500 on the moneyline.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
The Crimson Tide host the Arkansas State Red Wolves. The two squads meet at 8:00 PM ET on Monday, December 4. Bookmakers have not yet set odds for this game.
Alabama NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+3500||17th||Bet $100 to win $3500|
|Preseason||+3500||17th||Bet $100 to win $3500|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Alabama Team Stats
- Alabama is outscoring opponents by 18.6 points per game with a +130 scoring differential overall. It puts up 94.9 points per game (second in college basketball) and gives up 76.3 per outing (290th in college basketball).
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Alabama and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Alabama Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 0-2 | Q2 Record: 2-0 | Q3 Record: 0-0 | Q4 Record: 3-0
- Alabama has two losses versus Quadrant 1 teams, tied for the 16th-most in the nation.
- When facing Quadrant 2 teams, Alabama is 2-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the fourth-most victories.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Alabama Players
- Mark Sears leads the Crimson Tide in scoring (20.7 PPG) and assists (4.0 per game).
- Alabama is led by Grant Nelson's 7.0 rebounds per game.
- Sears is the top three-point shooter for the Crimson Tide, hitting 2.3 per contest.
- Alabama's blocks leader is Nelson, who collects 2.0 per game. Aaron Estrada leads the team by averaging 1.6 steals a contest.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.