It is May, Mother's Day month, and all month long the folks at Advanced Dermatology and Skin Care are offering some great deals for all the mom's out there.
Additionally, Advanced Dermatology and Skin Care offers MOHS surgery and more.
The following information was provided by Advanced Dermatology and Skin Care:
MOHS Surgery - Mohs surgery allows for the immediate microscopic examination of the removed cancerous tissue which eliminates days of waiting for a pathology report from an outside lab.
During MMS, the entire border between the cancerous skin and your healthy skin is evaluated, giving you the highest cure rate possible. This is what “100% surgical margin evaluation” means. The MMS technique works well because cancer grows and spreads in a haphazard fashion, making it hard to differentiate from healthy skin without precise microscopic evaluation.
MOHS Micrographic Surgery Benefits:
1. We perform Mohs Micrographic Surgery because of its benefits which include:
2. Precise removal of cancerous tissue
3. Maximum preservation of uninvolved, healthy tissue
4. The highest cure rate of all skin cancer treatments
5. Performed by a fellowship trained Mohs surgeon, Mohs Micrographic Surgery is the “gold-standard” for the treatment of skin cancer
We utilize the latest technology available, including the CO2 lasers treatments to get you looking and feeling your best.
- CO2 Fractional Laser Skin Resurfacing is now the most popular skin tightening and skin rejuvenation treatment. It has the ability to target a number of cosmetic problems afflicting facial skin at one time, including Wrinkles, fine lines & stretch marks; Deep creases around the mouth and lower face; Lax skin around the eyes and loose skin on the neck; Uneven pigmentation from aging and UV damage. CO2 lasers have long been considered the highest standard of laser skin resurfacing technology. The technology has evolved to improve effectiveness while at the same time dramatically reducing negative side effects. Gone are the extensive recovery times associated with ablative technology thanks to the fractional nature of today’s state of the art Fractional CO2 Skin Resurfacing Laser. You will have smoother, healthier and younger looking skin. Results are seen soon after treatment and continue to improve throughout the coming months. This treatment is minimally discomforting and requires no oral medication. Recovery time is relatively short, minimal redness and swelling will only last a few days.