Studio 10 friend Jonavin Murray, personal chef with Thrive, is back on Studio 10 with this delicious grilled shrimp recipe that packs a ton of flavor and just the right kick of spice.
- 1 fresh red chile (such as Fresno), seeds removed, finely grated
- 3 garlic cloves, finely grated or 2 tbsp of garlic paste
- 1 tablespoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, plus more for grill
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled, deveined
- Kosher salt
- Lime wedges and Kashmiri chili powder or paprika (for serving)
Whisk chile, garlic, pepper, lime juice, and 2 Tbsp. oil in a large bowl. Add shrimp and toss to coat; season with salt. Thread shrimp onto sets of 2 skewers.
Prepare a grill for medium-high heat; clean grates well, then oil. Grill shrimp, turning once, until cooked through and lightly charred, about 5 minutes total. Serve with lime wedges dipped in chili powder.
We have a limited supply of turkeys left so be sure to contact me if you have any questions. Check out my facebook for information. Deadline is November 16th.
48 hour Cajun Brined and Roasted Turkey $35
48 hour Garlic and Truffle Roasted Turkey $45
Be sure to get the family and friends together and hire a private chef for this year's Christmas party. Dates are filling up and you'll want to have a stress free experience with amazing food!
Message or call 251-219-0226
Chef Jonavin Murray