Chef Nino from Rouses shares a flavorful scampi dish, with shrimp, pancetta sun dried tomatoes and artichoke hearts.
- 1 pound Louisiana wild caught shrimp
- ¼ pound pancetta, diced small
- 2 tablespoons Rouses olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Brummel And Brown yogurt spread
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic, finely chopped
- ¼ cup Banfi San Angelo pinot grigio
- 3 tablespoons Rouses Sicilian lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 ounces sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 ounces Rouses artichoke hearts (comes marinated in oil)
- ¼ teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon cracked black pepper
- ½ pound cooked linguini
1. Add olive oil, yogurt spread, red pepper flakes, half the garlic and pancetta in a large frying pan.
2. Cook for 3 minutes or until the pancetta is seared.
3. Add the shrimp and remaining garlic.
4. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Add the pinot grigio and lemon juice, and cook for another 4 minutes.
6. Add sun-dried tomatoes and artichoke hearts, and cook for 1 minute.
7. Take off heat and add the parsley, season with salt and pepper.
8. Stir in cooked linguini.
All content © 2019, WALA; Mobile, AL. (A Meredith Corporation Station). All Rights Reserved.