This chicken salad from Rouses' Chef Nino is so easy to make because it uses rotisserie chicken that's already cooked. Ingredients like apple, grapes, cucumber and walnuts add plenty of crunch and fresh flavor.
- 1 Rouses rotisserie chicken, deboned and shredded
- ½ cup celery, diced
- ¼ cup green bell pepper, diced
- 1 small apple (with peel), diced
- 1 teaspoon Chef Nino’s Adrenaline Seasoning
- ¼ onion, minced
- ½ cucumber (with peel if English cucumber; otherwise, peeled), diced
- ½ cup grapes, halved
- 1 cup olive oil mayonnaise
- ½ cup chopped, toasted walnuts
1. In a mixing bowl, add chicken, celery, bell pepper and apple. Add Adrenaline Seasoning and stir.
2. Next, add the onion, cucumber and grapes to the bowl. Add the mayonnaise and walnuts, and stir ingredients together until they are well-combined.
3. Serve on lettuce, or with crackers or bread.