Patricia Halsell-Richardson has been dressing some of our Mardi Gras Monarchs for years! She gave Chelsey a sneak peak of a few pieces she created for Mardi Gars 2019. She has been creating looks since she was in high school. Although she did not start out creating these stunning trains for the kings and queens of Mardi Gras, she grew to love the different colors, fabrics, and jewels. Richardson now creates these Mardi Gras looks for Mardi Gras Monarchs across the Gulf Coast!
- A zoo crocodile in Florida underwent surgery to remove a shoe from her stomach
- Chunchula man mauled by dogs nearly dies, family says he’ll need reconstructive surgery
- One dead, another flown to hospital after suspect fleeing police crashes in Gulf Shores
- Woman arrested after early morning police chase in stolen car
- Car slams into utility pole on Highway 98 in Fairhope
- MPD: Shots fired at Bel Air Mall after suspect drops handgun
- Craig Perciavalle resigns as president of Austal USA following investigation
- MPD: 5 year old boy shot after shooting on Farnell Drive
- Woman accused of shooting two people, including her husband
- Autopsy reveals Tony Lewis died from gunshot before house was set on fire
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.