Meet Buddy! Or as we've nicknamed him "Tank"! This BIG 4 year old Lab mix is about 75 lbs, but he is a baby at heart. Buddy craves affection all the time. His look of contentment when you pet his head is enough to melt your heart! Buddy is also a great leash walker, so don't be afraid to take this big guy on a walk. He listens to commands very well and just wants to please whoever has his leash in their hands. Buddy's other big love is treats, and he is just about the best treat catcher we've ever met (see his pic above)! Buddy gets along wonderfully with female dogs, but he will need a home without male dogs or cats. Buddy also is great with older kids who he can challenge to a good game of tug of war or soccer! Yes, Buddy even plays soccer! He is just too awesome! Contact ARF to meet Buddy today!
You may also like
- "He asked God to accept him into his kingdom," man killed in Walmart shooting repents before dying
- MCSO: 17-year-old girl stabs man in the chest during road rage incident in Semmes identified
- 911 calls and dramatic video reveal road rage attack on Moffett road in Semmes
- Mom called 911 when hungry baby needed formula — and police came to her rescue
- Man shot and killed at downtown Mobile gas station, police release photo of suspect
- Mobile Co. School Board unanimously approves resolution opposing longer school days
- Monroeville pastor arrested, charged with sodomy
- A lost purse from 1957 was discovered inside a wall of an Ohio school
- 3 charged after 11-year-old gives birth in Missouri bathtub
- A 12-year-old was given a black doll with beads forming a noose around its neck at a Mardi Gras parade
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.