Alec Naman from Naman's Catering is back on Studio 10, making a delicious shrimp pasta dish and helping welcome our new co-host on her first day!
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 1¼ pounds medium shrimp, peeled (tails left on) and deveined
- 6-8 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 4 lemon slices
In a large nonstick skillet, heat the oil. Sauté the shrimp until just pink, about 2-3 minutes. Add the garlic and cook, stirring constantly, about 30 seconds. With a slotted spoon, transfer the shrimp to a platter; keep hot.
In the skillet, combine the broth, lemon juice, 1/4 cup of the parsley, the salt, and pepper and bring to a boil. Boil uncovered, until the sauce is reduced by half; spoon over the shrimp. Serve over pasta, garnished with the lemon slices and sprinkled with the remaining tablespoon of parsley.
Makes 4 Servings.