It's a chilly start out there with temps in the lower 40s as of 5 a.m. It'll be a bit breezy today with north winds picking back up to around 10-20mph. The Low from yesterday that brought the rain is moving away from us so our sky will clear and sunshine will return. That will help to bring the high this afternoon to around 60 degrees which is better that we've seen the last few days but still way below average for mid November. Expect sunshine to remain in full effect for the upcoming weekend with highs reaching the mid to low 60s both days, but stay bundled in the mornings with temps starting off in the mid to upper 30s. As we move into next week, we stay mostly dry and temps will keep climbing as a ridge builds in. That will help seasonal temps return by the middle of next week and our high should reach 70 degrees.
All content © 2019, WALA; Mobile, AL. (A Meredith Corporation Station). All Rights Reserved.
- Tropical Disturbance
- Gulf Shores
- Orange Beach
- Tropical Storm
- Gulf Of Mexico
- Storm Warning
- Gulf Coast
- National Hurricane Center
- Tropical Cyclone
- Jason Smith
- Rip Current
- Tropical Storm Nestor
- Jennifer Lambers
- High Temperature
- Cold Front
- Weather Window
- Partly Sunny
- Come Together
- Mostly Cloudy
- National Weather Service
- Warm Front
- Rain Shower
- Wet Start
- Cloud Cover
- Wind Chill
- Matt Barrentine
- North Wind
- Veterans Day
Currently in Mobile, AL
Abundant sunshine. Highs in the low 60s and lows in the upper 30s.
Abundant sunshine. Highs in the mid 60s and lows in the low 40s.
More sun than clouds. Highs in the mid 60s and lows in the low 40s.
Sunshine. Highs in the mid 60s and lows in the low 40s.
Abundant sunshine. Highs in the upper 60s and lows in the mid 40s.
Times of sun and clouds. Highs in the low 70s and lows in the low 50s.
Mix of sun and clouds. Highs in the mid 70s and lows in the upper 50s.
- High school football player goes viral after praying for opponent whose mom is battling cancer
- Meet Narwhal, the puppy found with a tail growing out of his head
- Mobile Police conduct prostitution sting, more than 20 arrested
- These stores will be closed on Thanksgiving, allowing workers to spend time with their families
- Waffle House customers jump in to help after noticing restaurant is short-staffed
- MPD investigates Dauphin Island Parkway homicide; victim named
- Making history: Mobile woman becomes first black woman to open a barber school
- Police: Uncle shot, killed while trying to stop sexual assault of niece
- Forest Hill Elementary student loses battle with cancer
- Murder investigation at Eastwyck Apartments in Mobile leads to an arrest
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.