The humidity has risen since yesterday so there will be a level of mugginess to the air this morning with some patchy fog mixed in. The humidity will continue to increase through Wednesday, We’ll see a high today of around 80 degrees with 50% coverage of showers and storms. Some afternoon storms could be strong potentially. We’ll only drop to the upper 60s tonight. Rain chances stay scattered Wednesday through Friday but ramp up substantially for the Easter weekend with cooler temps returning. Highs Friday and Saturday will be in the mid to lower 70s.
All content © 2020, WALA; Mobile, AL. (A Meredith Corporation Station). All Rights Reserved.
- Jason Smith
- Fat Tuesday
- Matt Barrentine
- Joe Cain
- Lundi Gras
- Cold Front
- North Wind
- Jet Stream
- Cold Start
- Mobile River
- Warm Front
- Drop Back
- Gulf Coast
- Low Pressure
- Alabama River
- Mostly Cloudy
- Rip Current
- High Pressure
- Good Morning
- Work Week
- Pollen Count
- Rain Shower
- High Temperature
- Warm Up
- Warming Up
- Jennifer Lambers
- Palm Sunday
- Top Out
- Easter Weekend
Currently in Mobile, AL
Mostly cloudy. Lows overnight in the low 70s.
Morning clouds followed by afternoon sun. Highs in the mid 80s and lows in the low 70s.
Mix of sun and clouds. Highs in the mid 80s and lows in the upper 50s.
Morning clouds followed by afternoon sun. Highs in the mid 70s and lows in the mid 50s.
Rain developing during the afternoon. Highs in the mid 70s and lows in the mid 60s.
Thunderstorms. Highs in the low 80s and lows in the low 60s.
Abundant sunshine. Highs in the low 80s and lows in the upper 50s.
- Walmart, Target, Costco ordered to stop in-person sales of nonessential products in Vermont
- COVID-19 in Alabama: More than 2,000 confirmed cases
- Local group asking residents to hang red ribbon as a sign of prayer
- Gov. Ivey issues statewide stay-at-home order
- Mobile officials still not ready for curfew or stay at home order despite other cities with them
- Stay-at-home order, curfew issued for City of Mobile
- What you can do under Alabama's stay-at-home order
- Mobile's health department releasing details on those who've tested positive for COVID-19
- What to expect if you find yourself out past curfew in Mobile
- How did the first day of crowd restrictions at "big box" stores go?
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.