A very cold and windy day is upon us on the Gulf Coast with temps starting off in the 40s and staying there this afternoon! We'll drop as low as the upper 30s by mid morning but we'll get the sunshine back later today and that will help to bring the temps back up a few degrees. WIND ADVISORY is in play for us through 6 p.m. so expect very highs winds most of the day with the gusts getting up over 30mph at times. An early season freeze is moving in overnight and many spots will drop below freezing before midnight and you'll wake up to the mid to lower 20s by daybreak Wednesday. The winds will be much calmer tomorrow with sunshine and highs reaching the lower 50s. We climb back to the 60 degree marker by Friday. As for rain chances, expect another shot coming on Thursday with the coverage around 40%. Friday and the weekend look mostly rain free.
All content © 2019, WALA; Mobile, AL. (A Meredith Corporation Station). All Rights Reserved.
- Tropical Disturbance
- Gulf Shores
- Orange Beach
- Tropical Storm
- Gulf Of Mexico
- Storm Warning
- Gulf Coast
- National Hurricane Center
- Tropical Cyclone
- Jason Smith
- Rip Current
- Tropical Storm Nestor
- Jennifer Lambers
- High Temperature
- Cold Front
- Weather Window
- Partly Sunny
- Come Together
- Mostly Cloudy
- National Weather Service
- Warm Front
- Rain Shower
- Wet Start
- Cloud Cover
- Wind Chill
- Matt Barrentine
- North Wind
- Veterans Day
Currently in Mobile, AL
Windy with times of sun and clouds. Highs in the mid 40s and lows in the upper 20s.
Partly cloudy. Highs in the mid 50s and lows in the low 40s.
Afternoon showers. Highs in the low 50s and lows in the low 40s.
Mix of sun and clouds. Highs in the low 60s and lows in the upper 30s.
Mainly sunny. Highs in the low 60s and lows in the upper 30s.
Mix of sun and clouds. Highs in the mid 60s and lows in the low 40s.
Times of sun and clouds. Highs in the mid 60s and lows in the mid 40s.
- High school football player goes viral after praying for opponent whose mom is battling cancer
- Police looking for person who left injured horse to die in downtown Mobile
- Forest Hill Elementary student loses battle with cancer
- Suspect arrested in Aniah Blanchard case
- Mobile Police conduct prostitution sting, more than 20 arrested
- Waffle House customers jump in to help after noticing restaurant is short-staffed
- Buffalo Wild Wings fires employees who asked black customers to change seats due to skin color
- Man shot and killed at Doyle Park in Mobile
- Troopers release name of motorcyclist killed in Baldwin Beach Express crash
- Making history: Mobile woman becomes first black woman to open a barber school
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.