Hi, I’m Chief Meteorologist Jason Smith with a look at your forecast on this Monday evening. It’s been a rather wet Lundi Gras today. We expect more rain tonight and tomorrow morning. Most places will pick up about a half inch, and a few rumbles of thunder are possible. Major flooding is already occurring on parts of the Tombigbee and Alabama Rivers. Major flooding is occurring with some increase in levels possible, especially for the Alabama and Bayou Sara locations. It’s good to see that things turn sunny for several days later this week. We expect a dry weather through Sunday. Temps also turn colder with light freezes by mid-week.
All content © 2020, WALA; Mobile, AL. (A Meredith Corporation Station). All Rights Reserved.
Currently in Mobile, AL
Rain. Lows overnight in the low 60s.
Morning showers. Highs in the low 70s and lows in the low 50s.
Partly cloudy. Highs in the low 60s and lows in the upper 30s.
Abundant sunshine. Highs in the mid 50s and lows in the mid 30s.
Mainly sunny. Highs in the low 60s and lows in the low 40s.
Sunny. Highs in the mid 60s and lows in the low 40s.
Times of sun and clouds. Highs in the mid 60s and lows in the low 50s.
- KFC will start selling a 'Fried Chicken & Donut' sandwich nationwide on Monday
- Man to throw 300 pounds of Conecuh sausage to parade goers on Fat Tuesday
- Accused shooter is charged with murder, attempted murder, and shooting into an occupied vehicle
- Monroeville pastor arrested, charged with sodomy
- 2,000 pound great white shark nears Alabama coast after pinging off Pensacola Beach
- 3 charged after 11-year-old gives birth in Missouri bathtub
- 12-year-old boy leaves puppy at shelter to save him from abusive father, heartbreaking note says
- A 12-year-old was given a black doll with beads forming a noose around its neck at a Mardi Gras parade
- Dauphin Island Bridge partially reopens after incident with runaway barge
- RAW VIDEO: MPD officer in viral arrest video taken off streets during investigation
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.