It's a much colder and wetter start to the day on the Gulf Coast. WIND ADVISORY remains active until noon for all coastal locations so be aware of that and dress warmly. Many spots will deal with cold rain through mid morning and then we'll turn drier with some clearing in the sky. Highs will reach the mid 50s later this afternoon so dress warmly and watch out for slick roads as you head to work! Rain chances remain pretty scattered for tomorrow and Friday with the coverage at 30% for Thursday and 50% for Friday. The good news is that the weekend looks pretty much rain free with highs in the mid to upper 60s each of those days. Another cold front dives in early next week to knock the temps down yet again.
All content © 2019, WALA; Mobile, AL. (A Meredith Corporation Station). All Rights Reserved.
- Cold Front
- Tropical Storm Sebastien
- Matt Barrentine
- Black Friday
- Thanksgiving Day
- Cold Snap
- Jason Smith
- Warm Front
- Squall Line
- High Temperature
- Air Mass
- Cold Start
- Rain Shower
- Gulf Coast
Currently in Mobile, AL
Mostly cloudy. Highs in the mid 50s and lows in the low 40s.
Considerable cloudiness. Highs in the upper 50s and lows in the low 50s.
Chance of showers. Highs in the low 60s and lows in the low 50s.
Mix of sun and clouds. Highs in the mid 60s and lows in the upper 40s.
More sun than clouds. Highs in the low 70s and lows in the upper 50s.
A few thunderstorms possible. Highs in the low 70s and lows in the upper 40s.
Morning showers. Highs in the mid 50s and lows in the mid 30s.
- 4 dead, several injured after NAS Pensacola shooting; shooter among dead
- Mobile Man hides family in closet while shootout unfolds right in front of his apartment door, connected to drive-by minutes later
- Official: Base shooter watched shooting videos before attack
- Fired City of Mobile Animal Control officer charged with animal cruelty
- Court documents reveal that Aniah Blanchard fought back before murder
- Detective: "Toxic levels of methamphetamine ingested" by Kamille 'Cupcake' McKinney
- Husband and wife reunite following NAS Pensacola shooting
- Police charge man with murder in connection with Mobile bar shooting last month
- Elementary school music teacher suspended after allegedly asking 5-year-old student to rub lotion on his back
- FBI confirms NAS Pensacola mass shooter is Mohammed Alshamrani
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.