Hi, I’m Chief Meteorologist Jason Smith with a look at your forecast on this Friday. Showers are still in the area this afternoon, and will hang around for the evening. Rain chances stay at 40% early tonight as a surface low to our south heads into the panhandle. We don’t get in the warm sector, so a cool rain will fall with elevated thunder. Lows will be in the upper 40’s tonight. A few clouds linger on Saturday morning. We expect to clear out for the rest of the weekend, with highs in the 60’s and plenty of sunshine both days.
All content © 2019, WALA; Mobile, AL. (A Meredith Corporation Station). All Rights Reserved.
- Cold Front
- Tropical Storm Sebastien
- Matt Barrentine
- Black Friday
- Thanksgiving Day
- Cold Snap
- Jason Smith
- Warm Front
- Squall Line
- High Temperature
- Air Mass
- Cold Start
- Rain Shower
- Gulf Coast
- Coastal Region
- Warm Sector
Currently in Mobile, AL
Fog. Lows overnight in the upper 40s.
Areas of morning fog, then some sun. Highs in the low 60s and lows in the upper 40s.
Times of sun and clouds. Highs in the upper 60s and lows in the mid 60s.
Showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 70s and lows in the low 50s.
Showers ending by midday. Highs in the mid 50s and lows in the mid 30s.
Sunny. Highs in the low 50s and lows in the low 30s.
More sun than clouds. Highs in the mid 50s and lows in the upper 30s.
- Mobile Man hides family in closet while shootout unfolds right in front of his apartment door, connected to drive-by minutes later
- MPD Chief: Officer died of self-inflicted gunshot wound
- Congratulations to Studio 10's Chelsey Sayasane! She's engaged!
- Krispy Kreme is selling a dozen glazed donuts for $1 on Thursday
- Deputy shot in Florida's Escambia County expected to survive; suspect charged with attempted murder
- Official: Base shooter watched shooting videos before attack
- Arrests made in USA professor murder case
- Detective: "Toxic levels of methamphetamine ingested" by Kamille 'Cupcake' McKinney
- Police charge man with murder in connection with Mobile bar shooting last month
- Elementary school music teacher suspended after allegedly asking 5-year-old student to rub lotion on his back
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.